HIKARI DragonGel 60 G.
Ideal For Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards
Bearded Dragon(baby), Ocellated Lizard, Water Dragon, and other Vegetable & Insect-Eating Lizards.
Gently knead pouch before use to avoid liquid pooling. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food and tear it off using feeding forceps or gloved fingers. If your pet doesn’t readily accept DragonGel™, try dangling it in front of its mouth, slowly wiggling it back and forth. For baby lizards (smaller than 8″ or 20cm) feed DragonGel™ exclusively each day. For sub-adults (8″ to 15″ or 20cm to 40cm) we suggest Dragon Delite™ which has a live food texture when soaked in water.
3 in stock
1. Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
2. A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
3. To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with ungloved fingers.
4. Gel can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
5. Never use Gel after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
6. After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.