HIKARI LeopaGel 60 g.
No Mixing Required. A Ready-To-Use Paste-Type Food.
Ideal For Insect-Eating Reptiles
Leopard Gecko, Tokay Gecko, Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink, Veiled Chameleon an other Insect-Eating reptiles.
Gently knead pouch before use. Open the spout, squeeze out the desired amount of food and tear it off using feeding forceps or gloved fingers. If your pet doesn’t readily accept LeopaGel™ try dangling it in front of its mouth, slowly wiggling it back and forth. For baby geckos feed a small amount daily and for adults feed every 2-3 days based on their size. NOTE
Approximately 1/3″ (1cm) of LeopaGel™ offers the calories of about three 3/4″ (2cm) crickets, but much better nutrition.
3 in stock
1. Stop feeding immediately if any unusual smell is encountered.
2. A dry/hard piece of food can form at the pouch opening and beginning of the stick. After opening, food can dry out in the neck of the pouch, especially if cap is not tight.
3. To avoid transferring bacteria to the food, never touch spout with ungloved fingers.
4. Gel can have a higher moisture content at times but this does not impact its nutrition.
5. Never use Gel after the best before date or more than 30 days after opening.
6. After opening, always keep refrigerated with cap tightly closed.