Prodibio AquaShrimp Powder 3 L./3 Kg.
AquaShrimp Powder is a mineral soil designed to facilitate the spawning of shrimps.
AquaShrimp Powder Informations
• Enriched soil especially designed for shrimp
• The powder texture of AquaShrimp Powder will allow shrimp to lay juvenile shrimp and keep them at the surface of the substrate.
• AquaShrimp Powder is porous enough to allow nitrifying bacteria to properly colonize the substrate and improve water quality
• High temperature treatment (around 1200°C; 2192°F) gives its physical properties and allows it to be free of parasitic species which could contaminate the aquarium
• AquaShrimp Powder is tested by an independent laboratory (microbiological, chemical, and radioactive tests)
Out of stock
How to use AquaShrimp Powder?
• A bag is packaged in 3 liters / 3kg corresponding to a thickness of 5 cm for a 20 liter aquarium.
• Using 150g (5.29 Oz.) of soil per liter (0.25 Gal) will grant the aquarium the best soil quantity needed.